Automotive Shipping with Maximum Freight
Modes of Vehicle Transportation:
Not all vehicles have the same transportation requirements. Size, value, and other factors can determine how a vehicle ships. While most vehicles travel in standard containers, some shippers prefer not to place their vehicles in a box. For those a Ro/Ro (roll on roll off) option is better where the vehicle is driven directly onto the vessel. For larger equipment open tops, flat racks, or mafis may be required to fit out of gauge units. Fortunately at Vital Worldwide we offer all modes of transportations for automotive moves.
Specialized Loading and Storage:
Customs Clearance and Title Clearance:
Types of Vehicles Shipped:
- Used Vehicles.
- New Vehicles. Dealership transport.
- Tractors and Farm equipment.
- Construction vehicles. IE Dumptrucks, Backhoes, Cranes.
- High end vehicles. IE Collector vehicles, Ferrari, Bentley, McLaren, Bugatti
Vehicle Shipping Services:
- Container Blocking and Bracing.
- Enclosed and Non-Enclosed Car Trailer Transport.
- Vehicle dismantling and vessel preparation.
- Indoor and Outdoor secure storage and warehousing.
- Title Clearance and AES Filing.
- Import clearance filing.