GET YOUR SHIPPING QUOTE!
Maximum Freight Logistics Ocean Freight-
Ship with Confidence
Looking for a freight forwarder to handle your ocean freight? The Maximum Freight Logistics NVOCC Freight Forwarding team has extensive experience in ocean freight logistics. Our team is ready to find the best solutions for your cargo travelling by sea.
Finding the best ocean carrier is one of the most critical components of importing and exporting goods.
Our wide range of Ocean Freight Shipping services:
- Door to door/port
- Port to port/door
- Full containers (FCL)
- Less than container load shipments (LCL)
- General sea cargo shipping
- Specialized Equipment: Reefer, Flat rack, Open top
- Over dimensional loads
- Project Cargo
- Heavy equipment
- Hazardous materials (Hazmat)
- High-value cargo
- Maritime Cargo Insurance
- Shipment Booking
- Bill of Lading Preparation
- Preparation and Electronic Filing of Shipping Documents
- Preparation, Consolidation and Forwarding of Documentation
- Buyer Consolidations
- Shipment Monitoring and Project Management
- Worldwide Warehouse / Distribution
- Export Packing
- Electronic Billing & Collections
Reasons to consider Maximum Freight Logistics as your ocean freight logistics partner:
- The Maximum Freight Team ships globally and is not limited to any destination.
- We handle imports as well as exports.
- We ship all commodities including dangerous goods.
- Our versatility will ensure you find the right solution for your sea freight!
- Maximum Freight Logistics believes in a hands-on approach to shipping.
- We provide excellent communication and education to each client.
- Clients speak directly with a dedicated shipping expert.
- We advise all service options in relation to your requirements.
- With contracts in place, we have access to all the major sea carriers which ensures you will get the most competitive pricing for your ocean cargo shipments.
- We won’t just focus on price, but also routing and service time.
- Depending on your requirements, we always consider the below when choosing the best ocean freight carrier:
Speed does not come without its price.
Some ocean carriers can have much shorter or longer transit times given the same port pairs.
Some carriers call several ports before departing to the final destination which can cause longer transit times.
Faster services can cost more than those with more transshipments.
Shipping via Ocean may be cheaper, but the routing may not be as efficient.
A vessel routing that has calls to many ports prior to final destination can add additional transit time.
Transshipments may require your cargo to offload one ship and on to another which is more handling of your cargo plus time and expense.
Paying a little more for a direct sailing can prove to be a valuable decision.
SERVICES BEFORE AND AFTER SAILING
- We arrange for pick up with approved carriers for safe transit.
- Our extended Drayage Network has the best qualified container truckers to bring your cargo safely to and from the rail or port.
- We also arrange final delivery at destination.
- We handle a variety of warehouse services, at your request.
OUR OCEAN CARRIER NETWORK
CARRIERS WE WORK WITH (including but not limited to):
- P. Moller - Maersk
- Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC)
- COSCO Group
- CMA CGM Group
- Ocean Network Express (ONE)
- Evergreen Marine
- Yang Ming Marine Transport Corporation